Hey Baby Girl With your eyes so wide Facing the world, head on Nothing at all to hide Hey Baby Girl With your smile so sweet And special, just for me Laughter, giggles, grins You're as happy as can be. Hey Baby Girl As I hold your chubby hand I tell you that I love you I hope you understand Hey My Baby Girl Your mama loves you so Holding on to these moments Never to let go.
Friday, September 18, 2009
Hannah
Look at that beautiful little girl in there. I can't wait til' she's here. I've said it before and probably will again before she's born (I don't think she could be here soon enough).
I had no idea that you two had a blog! I enjoyed catching up on other posts. It's nice that you have this and facebook to add pictures to. I really wish I could be there when the baby is born! Who knows when I will be able to come home again after she is born. Hope you have a Happy Sabbath!
I had no idea that you two had a blog! I enjoyed catching up on other posts. It's nice that you have this and facebook to add pictures to. I really wish I could be there when the baby is born! Who knows when I will be able to come home again after she is born. Hope you have a Happy Sabbath!
ReplyDelete