Little Young

Hey Baby Girl
With your eyes so wide
Facing the world, head on
Nothing at all to hide
Hey Baby Girl
With your smile so sweet
And special, just for me
Laughter, giggles, grins
You're as happy as can be.

Hey Baby Girl
As I hold your chubby hand
I tell you that I love you
I hope you understand

Hey My Baby Girl
Your mama loves you so
Holding on to these moments
Never to let go.



Friday, November 13, 2009

30 Weeks

I can't believe that I am 30 weeks tomorrow! Sometimes it feels like I just found out I was pregnant, and other days it seems like I have been pregnant forever!

These days Hannah is getting bigger every week. She probably weighs around 3 pounds now, and is 15-17 inches long. She moves a lot, but more rolls and wiggles than rough jabs :) Maybe she will be calm and gentle like her daddy. She stills gives him a hard time about feeling her move, as soon as I tell anyone to feel she holds still. Then they pick up their hand and she moves and kicks again. It is very weird to feel her kicking so high up! Even weirder is the feeling of her hands moving in my lower belly. It literally feels like someone is tickling me!

Hopefully Krystal will be taking some maternity shots of me soon and I will share them online. I keep telling her I want belly pics before the stretch marks come!

Nesting urges are definitely kicking in. I am already a crazy list making organizer...but this is worse. I keep looking around and finding all the things that need to change to make room for Hannah's stuff and for us to have a baby friendly house. I know she won't come out walking, but like I always tell families I work with, you have way more time to do these things now. Free time to baby proof and organize after she is born will be hard to come by! I can't wait to have the office/baby room painted. That is where her stuff will go until we build the upstairs bedrooms. I hope to have the room painted and put together before my baby showers. Then I can start washing little clothes and putting things away.

Only 10 weeks til we get to meet our little girl!


P.S. Congratulations to Danielle and Phil! Welcome baby William. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment