Wow. Hannah will be one on Friday. I am having a hard time wrapping my head around that fact. She started taking steps at 10 months old and in the past few weeks she has officially become a walker. I am still amazed to watch her walking around like an old pro. She says Daddy, Doggie, Kitty, Hi, Mama (but only when crying!), and tries to say some pet names like Reggie and Timmy. She signs more, all done, eat, milk, dog, hello/bye bye, phone, bed...I think that is it, whew.
She had a great time on Christmas and really got the hang of tearing open her presents. Her favorite gifts were a little egg shaker instrument, baby doll, and walker wagon. She also loves her new drum! I can't wait for her birthday party next week. Especially to watch her eat her first cake.
No comments:
Post a Comment