Little Young

Hey Baby Girl
With your eyes so wide
Facing the world, head on
Nothing at all to hide
Hey Baby Girl
With your smile so sweet
And special, just for me
Laughter, giggles, grins
You're as happy as can be.

Hey Baby Girl
As I hold your chubby hand
I tell you that I love you
I hope you understand

Hey My Baby Girl
Your mama loves you so
Holding on to these moments
Never to let go.



Monday, June 15, 2009

Siiiiiick

Ugh. So those who have seen me in the past few weeks know that I have been suffering from all day sickness. (I refuse to call it morning sickness, because, well my friends, it is a mean little lie). I am tired and gagging all day every day. And don't you dare say 'poor Eli', I would switch places with him for this part if it were an option.

We have an appointment Wednesday, which also happens to be Eli's birthday! Not sure that we will be getting any ultrasounds this early or doing any testing... honestly I don't see any reason too. (Except maybe to rule out that there aren't 6 little monsters in there pushing my belly and making me puke). ;) I do plan to have 1 ultrasound later in pregnancy, and we will definitely find out whether we are having a Hannah or Samuel (ha Eli, I wrote names, you don't know the password, whatcha gonna do about that :-P). Ok, we don't really have a boy name yet....but it's early, and we are having a girl anyway. hehe. (Unless you ask my mother).

No comments:

Post a Comment